Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Science: The Water Cycle

Hello
Our class has a new hurumanu its science i might have already done home chemistry which was kinda like science but for this project me and my team (Odin, Sam, Me and Kade)
made this hexagon chart in each hexagon there is a word such as climate change and water cycle and also the stuff about it like evaporation, condensation, transpiration and precipitation which these belong to water cycle and for the climate change the was hurricanes, acid rain and carbon dioxide
i hope you liked this blog please leave a comment and bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post