Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Drama Laughter is the best medicine

For the next drama lesson we learned about laughter such as laughter can make you live longer so here is a video that will make you laugh Dog Minecraft Link I found these videos funny because they will question your sanity and it is just completely random
and there were more things we learned but this video is the one that the teacher chose ???
then we written down stuff we found funny about a picture of a teenager brain so i picked four things i found funny and other stuff we thought that makes laughing good for you which are that laughing can lighten anger and makes you happy
if you liked this blog and these videos please leave a comment and bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post