Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Pe Again

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been playing as a team
  • (What) We played Floor hockey and 6 team soccer for floor hockey it was a whole team game and for 6 team soccer it was a small team game
  • (Where) we played at the old gym at Hornby High School
  • (Why) as a group activity, sports, exercise and to improve teamwork

Our first activity was Floor hockey For this activity I rated my self as a 3
To achieve at level 3 we have to show that we can consistently be part of the game and to use teamwork
During the first game of Floor hockey I showed that I am working at level 3 by saying positive words and participation These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 3

Our second activity was 6 team soccer For this activity I rated my self as a 3
To achieve at level 4 we have to show that we can consistently work together participate and support others
During the first game of 6 team soccer I showed that I am working at level 3 by fair play and letting others have turns These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 3


Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working that level I am going to work on supporting others and fair play

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post