Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Drama

at our school we have a new C.I.P project which is drama when we started drama we played some games but i forgot those games one of them was like someone is chosen to be the detective then the detective leaves the room and another person as a leader then the leader has to make a action and everyone has to copy then the detective comes into the room and the next thing will happen is that the detective has to guess who is the leader

but this CIP just started so i will publish more later but leave a comment and bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elias, I hope you enjoyed the games. We will be able to play more when we're in the auditorium and have more space. I look forward to seeing you post on Healthy laughter and finding out what funny thinks you like.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post