Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Pe cross court games

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been playing cross court games
  • We played cross court games which were soccer, bench ball and floor hockey
  • The new gym at HHS
  • For fun to improve teamwork and exercise


Our first activity was soccer For this activity I rated my self as a 3
To achieve at level 4 we have to show that we can consistently participate, use supportive words and leadership
During the first game of cross court games I showed that I am working at level 3 by supportive words and participation These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 3


Our second activity was bench ball For this activity I rated my self as a 3
To achieve at level 4 we have to show that we can consistently show participation, leadership and encouraging words
During the first game of bench ball I showed that I am working at level 3 by using different roles, participation and supportive words These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 3


Our third activity was floor hockey For this activity I rated my self as a 3
To achieve at level 4 we have to show that we can consistently show participation, leadership and encouraging words
During the first game of floor hockey I showed that I am working at level 3 by using positive words, participation and supportive words These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 3


Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working that level I am going to work on leadership and communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post