Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

The Greenhouse Effect

The Greenhouse Effect
By Elias

Materials
1. 2 plastic bottle
2. 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda and Citric Acid
3. 2 heat lamp
4. 2 Thermometer
5. 100 ml water
6. 1 rubber bung


Steps
1. Collect 2 bottles 2 lamps and 2 thermometers from the teacher.
2. set up bottles and lamps beside a powerpoint on a flat surface.
3. Pour 100ml water and baking soda mixture into one of the bottles. add just water to the second bottle 
4. Start to record your findings taken from bottle thermometers. these must be every 5 minutes. 

Findings:
Minutes
Bottle 1: Water 
Bottle 2: Co2 Gas
01818
52530
102224
152225
202327
252529
Conclusion: the temperature of the CO2 bottle rose higher  than the normal bottle. this is showed that CO2 heats up our atmosphere very fast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post