Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

My investigation on climate change

Deforestation
DEFINITION:

What are trees used for?

For wood, furniture, books, paper, stationary, houses and tools

How does deforestation effect climate change?

If there was no trees then carbon dioxide would be floating around and also keep the sun's heat trapped in the earth's atmosphere

Image result for deforestation

Ice Cap melt
DEFINITION:

If all the ice melted what will happen?

The regions that are low to the sea like NZ would have some parts underwater also some marine life will die and polar animals will possibly be extinct

Image result for ice caps melting
I hope you learned something new and bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post