Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Drama games and more

This drama lesson we went back to drama games but that is not all we played more games and we also did it in the auditorium the first game was walking in order and the last was house furniture challenge these two games are played like this for walking in order we have to walk as much as we are told to and turn around then repeat without touching others and for house furniture challenge there is small teams each team has to make a house furniture with our bodies and and others my favorite game was detective game for this game we had to be in a circle and a person went outside then a random person is picked after that the random person makes a action and everyone has to follow he also can change it then the person that is outside comes back in and has to guess the random person

I hope you are able to try these and now bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post