Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Write that essay independent tasks

 Hello, for humanities we have three tasks to complete

Task 1: select 4 adverbs and use them in a sentence

Suddenly, I fell asleep quickly

Surprisingly, I came to school just on time

Quietly, I snuck to bed

Quickly, we ran to class


Task 2: select 4 prepositions and use them in a sentence

On the bridge, was where my friends waited

Among the crowd, I was lost

Behind the stage, they prepared

Near the classroom, they were playing


Task 3: place the commas in the correct place in these sentences

silently, the cat stalked its prey


in 1975, a high school was finally built in Hornby


amongst the papers, I found my homework


anxiously, I awaited my test results


fortunately the kai today, was something good


about twenty years ago, a law was passed that changed everything


often the things we say, and the things we mean are two different things


cautiously he knocked on the principals door, and await a reply






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post