Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Write that essay #3

Write that essay #3


The Power Sentence

If you waffle a lot, try starting your sentence with a power statement of 12 words or less.

Example: 

Money is the root of all evil.

What is right isn't always popular.

Hard work leads to positive results.

Focus and it will be rewarding.

Everything has its own boundaries.

Follow the rules or you'll regret it.

Life won't go easy on you.

Just keep trying when you don't succeed.

How you make your choices will mean a lot in the future.

Be careful at how you act.


The 'red, white, and blue' sentence

Use this sentence style when you have several ideas to convey about a topic.

Examples:

Successful students are focused, hardworking and punctual.

The earth's key resources are clean freshwater, air, and natural environments.

Before you speak make sure it is necessary, kind, and true

To be successful you need to be smart, hardworking, and loyal

What makes good pets are healthy, adorable, and loyal pets.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post