Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Making a political party

Hello, for social studies we made a political party in groups of 3 to 6, our group was called mufti party because we say mufti will solve equality, some of our policies are no more kai time but not as you think, no more uniform, shorter time for some subjects, a longer time for some subjects, and quicker leaving time

our slogan was "try us you'll like us" but then we changed it to "equality is a need"

Our group is made of 4 people including Me, Isaiah, Sam, and Manaia

Our logo was a t shirt with our name over it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post