Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Climate change is NOT a Lie

Climate change is NOT a lie, I don't think it is a lie because it has already been proven that it's real. Check this out. Scientists, and also others have shown the world that the atmosphere, the air we breathe is warming up with Carbon dioxide. As the air gets more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, the air will become more toxic to inhale. Not only that, the environment will be in danger, the animals will have become extinct, there will be a higher risk of wildfires, and why would you try to colonize a whole new planet that is mars, instead of repairing a planet that's already dying. With more trees dying, the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is taking over faster. Humans are causing all this, thanks to us it's getting worse because people are tearing down habitats for more land, and more. Right now people are mutilating forests for wood, this is called deforestation and it's getting worse. The oceans will rise due to the ice melting to the growing heat, because of climate change. again, the ice is melting causing animals that used to live there to become extinct thanks to climate change. Here are all the reasons why climate change is serious and why it should be stopped.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post