Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Swimming T4

Swimming T4

At the start of term 4 Hornby primary school started swimming lessons for only 2 weeks at waitaha Canterbury swim school it was fun learning but I had problems with bubble & breath and kicking my favorite swimming technique is survival backstroke I want to show you my video of me swimming but I dont have one 

Please comment and have a nice day bye

1 comment:

1. Hi Elias, that's a shame that you don't have a video. Perhaps ask Miss D, she might have gotten one of you swimming. I like how you have said what you found tricky and what stroke you enjoy the best. Survival backstroke is a great stroke to learn as you never know when it might come in useful. Now that you have finished your two weeks do you find the blowing bubbles and breathing easier? It won't be long before we go swimming in our school pool so make sure you bring your togs everyday!

ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post