Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

My holiday

At my holiday it was quite bad first we had nowhere to go except for a event hosted by one of my friends second the best part about the holiday was playing heaps of games on my brothers PS4 the games ive played are Just Cause 3, Mine craft, Fortnite and some others that I cant remember  third my brother thought about downloading Just Cause 2 and Battlefield 2 on his laptop so he did but Just Cause 2 was so laggy and Battlefield 2 was actually pretty funny because the bots were way to dumb to fight and I found out some new amazing stuff in it like scan, artillery, UAV, supply drop and vechicle drop but the holidays was much boring than I expected
I hope you like this post and please leave a comment bye

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elias looks like you had a fun holiday playing "Fortnite, Minecraft, and just cause 3". did you go anywhere in the holidays?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post