Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

CIP - Meal budget challenge

For this blog i'm doing something I have not done like any other of my blogs this blog post is about a meal budget shopping challenge if you don't know what we did for this we had to get into a group of six people then we had to got onto a shopping website to find a meal for twelve dollars after that all groups had to pay two dollars each person then we all went to countdown or Paknsave to buy our budget meal when we got back everyone made their meal for my team we made spaghetti and garlic bread we gathered these ingredients 

  • Garlic bread
  • Spaghetti
  • Stir fry mix vegetables
  • Sweet chilli Thai chicken
  • And a extra tomato sauce and apple juice
Here is a photo of the meal everyone and my team made
I hope you enjoyed this blog and we enjoyed our meal and bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post