Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Beats and beyond

Beats and beyond

Hello to my blog for this blog I'm going to be doing about music and what we learnt about music before I start we had to make a title page so I'll show it now

The title was made up by Taylor check out his blog it may be way creative For this first thing I learnt was the guitars and their properties the guitars we've learnt are Nylon string guitars which are often used for practicing and the other guitars is the dreadnaught guitar this guitar is a classic and quite big two more guitars the next guitar is the backpackers guitar this guitar is a odd one its tiny and skinny but it can be carried anywhere the last guitar is the electric guitar well pretty much anyone knows it but some parts may be surprising here's some stuff about the guitars 
Is not the best photo but I tried can't get better quality than I think 420p well I hope this blogpost was good enough don't forget to comment and Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post