Pages

Wednesday 24 November 2021

Forensics Blood Splatter

 Hello, during forensics we have been taught about the patterns and how to calculate blood splatter. Blood spatter has two parts, the base, and the spine, the spine is the spikes that emerge from the blood, the spine is useful because it can determine how much energy was in the blood for example blood with no spines would most likely be from down to the knee while blood with vast spines the blood should have come off the head. the base is useful for calculating which direction the blood came from by measuring the width and length and putting it in this formula: Sin-1 (width/length) = answer.

Here is the work I have done on about blood splatters.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post