Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Humanities Essay Planning

Article 1

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. 

- Means nobody is born into slavery and stuff

    - Can go outside without being forced and stuff

    - Access to food, water, shelter, sleep, etc

Breaches of Human rights in article 1 in text   

Martha - Born into                                          Jim

Religious cult, but no freedom                       Born in a cage

Martha is treated like a slave                          No education


What happens

Martha                                                            Jim

Gets to live with her sister                             Freedom, Privacy, etc

Freedom                                                         Trauma



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post