Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

EOTC Reflections

 EOTC Reflections

EOTC Stands for Education Outside The Classroom at our school we have these at the end of every year. On the days we went to Adrenalin Forest, Jellie Park, and The Christchurch City in this order. Before we went to Adrenalin Forest we spent some time at Spencer Park, this was the worst part of the trip because it took way too long and it was too hot with no shade and we only had like ten minutes of Adrenalin Forest but it was still ok. After that came the Jellie park which was the best of all we had permission to hop on the hydro slide and I took that seriously and I went about 13 times and half of them were me going heads first, apart from that there were many inflatable toys in the pool and even a diving pool as every pool would have. last was the City Tour we visited lots of places and we had a scavenger hunt with a prize draw to the people that have completed the hunt we visited the City Library (Turanga), Margaret Mahy Park and much more. It was worth the year if I had to give it a rating I would give it a 7.5 I might spend some time here in the holidays.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post