Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

Gravity on other planets

Gravity on other planets 

Hello, For this lesson I was learning about gravity on other planets here are some questions our teacher has given us.

Is gravity same on all planets?

No, the larger the mass equals more gravity meaning Jupiter has the most gravity and mercury has the least, did you know that Jupiter has 2.3 more gravity than earth?

How is gravity related to mass?

The more mass something has the more gravity plus the closer mass is to other objects the more gravitational pull.

Calculate your mass on other planets

How will your life change on other planets?

By living on planets with less gravity you have to exercise more because there is less gravity to weigh to down during exercise and the opposite works for planets with stronger gravity.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post