Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

arts kete

For this week we are finishing off what we have done for arts kete because this is the last week for arts kete and we are also going to display them next week, my comic is about was a green martian needs money for a rocket to go back home but purple Martians keep stalking him and stopping him from getting a job but the green martian doesn't know about the purple martian but eventually green martian buys an entire business and makes money but the purple Martians get so mad they nuke his business and they want to have his rocket so they can go home but the green Martians take off on their backup rocket but the purple Martians shoot down the rocket and land on his home planet and meets his family the end


that's the end of this post-bye.






























































1 comment:

  1. Hi Elias

    Thank you for sharing some writing about your comic strip. You have a very detailed plot planned out and I like how you went back in after the art portion to share a photo of your work so far.

    Next time, focus on the writing of your blog post and making sure you have capital letters and full stops in the correct places. That would improve the overall effectiveness of your blog.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post