Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2019

The meaning of inferring

for quite a while our class was focusing on inferring and literal stuff, I will be talking about these in this blogpost first of all literal stuff, this word means stuff that its told to you directly or its shown to you directly. inferring is the same thing but it also is half opposite if you don't understand it's like the author of the book might give you some info then you have to give your opinion, here is an example 
"The lion is a vicious predator" then you may be thinking that the lion is on top of the food chain,
if you still don't understand here is a better example
If you learned something new, please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post