Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Yogurt pottle Design

Hello guys today i'm going to be talking about plastic
W.A.L.T design and recreate a food package that will reduce waste 
many companies make food packaging out of plastic. all this plastic is ending up in our environment the stuff that we know that can save our environment is compostable, reusable and compostible so I have designed this for the yogurt pottle companies if its too small go to the link


I hope you liked this blog post and bye

3 comments:

  1. good idea your design could also be biodegradable and you have to have the word "technology" in your title you also have to say "could I have some feedback on the design?" I could also see some leaking with the bottom where the cardboard is. You also need a capital letter after a full stop. Like this. You also forgot A LOT of full stops. There is also so many different fonts and you should just stick with one font. This design is also NOT reusable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elias. I think everyone should be more a ware of the rubbish we use and how we could recycle what we can. I have a yoghurt a day. I always wash my container out an put it in the yellow bin. Looking at your design, would the yoghurt not leak through the cardboard? If your answer is no, then can you tell me why not? Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elias, I like how your trying to help New Zealand in the plastic problem nice post and keep up the good work. I like how you put a lot of detail and a lot of information of what your doing,nice post bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post