Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Fairy tales

Fairy tales
At the start of term three literacy group two has been doing fairy tales. Fairy tales has been around for a long time but they are not real the people that I know that made them are Hans Christopher Anderson Gavin bishop and (Alexander t wolf not really) the fairy tales we have been doing is the Three little pigs, Jack and the beanstalk and Goldilocks and the three bears then we did the rule of three this is what it is about↴

 this is what I did

I hope you liked it please leave a comment

4 comments:

  1. good job elias you did a great job i would like to see what you did on the rule of three. btw you spelled really wrong it is really not realy but anyways bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elias I really liked how you went a bit in depth about what the rule of three is but on the RULE OF THRee drawing you missed out alot of things like the 3 porridge's the 3 beds the 3 materials and jack stole a golden egg not a bag of money and why are there 3 jacks wearing 3 different clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually they are not three jacks they are jack, jacks mum and the magic man and I was meant to miss them out

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post