Pages

Tuesday 31 July 2018

My writing of the holidays



The Worst Holiday
In the holidays I was waiting for something exciting but instead I stayed home with
nothing to do. Same with my family. It was boring frustrating and I was tired.

My little
brother was sick for almost a week, my older brothers laptop was lost,  I had to go
to 2 weddings it happened at Lincoln event center I had to stay there for over 8 hours,
I stayed home for so long I had to assemble a present for my little brother, I played
games the whole time my throat was hurting for so long, one of the days I did not get
any sleep the only best thing is that my parents were away for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post