Pages

Monday 21 May 2018

At cross country


At cross country

On Thursday at 1:20 everyone lined up at the court and we did the roll ready for cross country.

 After that the school went to Kyle park after that we did cross country but my year group was going to go first but Odin didn't arrive for little long then we were told were to go first we went to the deep part of the park the we ran to the skate park then I slowed down then we went back to the deep part and we finished I came 7th of the year 6 boys if you liked it please leave a comment🏃


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post