Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

My Diorama


My diorama
This term me and Kody made a diorama of a Samoa Tongan village.
First we made a plan and i thought of the what we would put into our village then Kody drew my idea onto our plan. I was away the next day so i'm not sure what Kody did next but it looked great when I came the next day. At the end it looked marvelous but I think we added too many props but we are ok with it and would know next time not to add as many things into it. Most of the diorama is made of plaster scene with sand as the floor and feathers but the problem is that Kody ripped off the sun so now it looks like a yellow cloud.

-

This diorama that me and Kody made took us about the whole term and we had lots of fun. Please leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post